Skip to main content

Social Stress!

I have my social exam tomorrow. I'n not fully prepared because of some reason I myself cannot comprehend. 

I always get stressed out about my social exam but I end up doing marvelously in all my social exams. I'm hoping this is going to be a breeze too.

I didn't study Geography well bu I read it once and I UNDERSTOOD it, and I think that's more important than learning it by heart. And I read History quite well. Except for that last chapter. I need to brush up on that.

The thing that made this exam particularly easy for me is because my friend and I had this system where I explain every answer to her. It's scientifically proven that listening to someone helps you understand more stuff and it's also proven that i you pretend to explain something to someone, it helps YOU understand it. So I can now easily tell you what the Mughal society was like. 

YAY SCIENCE!

Please wish me luck!

Vanshika d(^_^)b

Comments