Hey
everyone!
My name is
Vanshika Devuni Kalanidhi and I am a blogger who loves ranting and rambling. I
decided to create this blog as a place to write about random incidents I think
are worth sharing.
This will be more informal and a lot less consistent than the posts on my main blog. This also doesn’t have a particular ‘theme’. I’ll just write whatever is on my mind, instead of trying to make it funny or whatever else I do on my main blog.
There’s not much on here, but I’ll be posting more soon enough! And I don’t know what I mean by soon enough because there won’t be a schedule.
This will be more informal and a lot less consistent than the posts on my main blog. This also doesn’t have a particular ‘theme’. I’ll just write whatever is on my mind, instead of trying to make it funny or whatever else I do on my main blog.
There’s not much on here, but I’ll be posting more soon enough! And I don’t know what I mean by soon enough because there won’t be a schedule.
TL;DR.. This
is an informal blog where I’ll write about whatever comes to mind.
If you’re
into that, then stay tuned for more!
Vanshika d(^_^)b
Comments
Post a Comment